Monday, April 4, 2011

physical fitness is important.

I know, I know, I know.
I'm not keeping up with this blog as much as I said I would. But you know, a girls got business to attend to.
The weather is warmer, people are out BBQ-in' moose steaks and deer sausage. There simply arent enough hours in the day to sit at this darned computer to keep you all updated as to the going's on in the North Ontario.  Really, that's it. It's warmer and people are out.
Plus five and sunny means strap on your sandals get yer grill fired up, and Q up them dogs!
On another note, I joined the gym for the first time in my life. I mean i Might as well do something to keep me goin'. Also the deep winter weight that I gained MUST come off. it must.
speaking of which, dinner is ready and there are movies to be watched!

No comments:

Post a Comment