Monday, September 5, 2011

This summer has been so fabulously busy that I once again have neglected my blog. Sorry cyberspace.
It seems real life might be trumping you.


But the first cold snap has come and I am once again driven inside. And thus here I sit in front of my computer looking for ways to fill the time.

This summer has been one to remember. Full of fishing, filet-o-fishing, and many other outdoorsy Canadiana activities, like camping, cooking, decking it, and gardening.
My crop of tomatoes and beans it fully in. The variety was slim and my effort levels waning so I only planted two kinds of greenery. I bought some potted herbs and they've done well too. Nearing the end of the season I don't think the stragglers will survive. The nights are becoming cold, and the vegetables will start to die. But it has been fun tending to my little veggie patch over the last few months. I guess it's true, we all become our mothers eventually.
speaking of which I really should get out there one last time and cultivate my crops.


So long.

I'll be back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment