Sunday, November 7, 2010

never cry wolf.



last night whilst i lay snug in my bed i heard something.
it could have been the wind, it could have been my imagination. but i am pretty sure it was the not so distant sound of howling wolves.
yes folks, wolves.
ppl pay money to hear wolf cries. they camp out, with a tent, with a guild, in algonquin park and they pay money to hear wolves. now i can experience this chilling phenominon from the warmth and comfort of my own bed.
it has also made me re think walking the dog in the sand pit alone (as if finding the remains of animals wasn't enough to deter me in the first place...) for fear that there may be a wolf pack lurking in the dunes. 

side note, terry was an hour early for work this morning, due to the time change. that means he woke up at 4 30 am.
which sucks. for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment